The Season for Giving

lunes, 20 de noviembre de 2017



They say that this is the Season for Giving,  and I like giving, not only to my family and friends but I  also  like giving little gifts to other special people out there who make my life so much easier and nicer,  like my children's teachers for their infinite patience, or those other mum's in my community who lend me a helping hand with the school runs (very much appreciated I must say).

This year I have been unusually foresighted and have already started getting those little gifts ready.   I have made a couple of very cute brooches which will make sweet little gifts without breaking the bank.   I also made a few extra ones to list in my shop, these would be great teacher's or Secret Santa gifts (amigo invisible in Spanish).  You can check them out here.


5 comentarios on "The Season for Giving"
  1. these brooches are adorable! love the pineapple :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. They are very beautiful! Great gift ideas!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. ahh! qué mono es el broche de la piña :D

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Es mi favorito también!!! Pero a mi hija le mola más el del zorrito que es el que le vamos a regalar a su tutora por Navidad.

      Eliminar

Auto Post Signature