Shop update - Moon Earrings

jueves, 16 de noviembre de 2017
Hello,  It's been a while... this is always the phrase that comes to mind each time I decide to write a new post and look at the date of my last post.  Has it really been over 6 months?? Where did all that time go!?!

Lately I have been busy designing, making and listing new things in my shop on a weekly basis, I  can´t remember when was the last time I added so many new designs in such a short period of time, and it doesn´t really matter, I am loving what I am doing now and I hope that so will you!

I'm begining with this full moon earrings because those sweet smiling faces make me happy and I really like how they turned out!  Plus, they are light (for me ithis is always a bonus) and they are  hand painted which means that each one is unique in a special way. 





The bad news? That there are only two pairs available, I bought the charms ages ago because I thought they were really cute and now I can´t find them any more (drat!).  

You can find more info about them in my shop.


7 comentarios on "Shop update - Moon Earrings"

Auto Post Signature